Re-focus your present | Online |
Unfortunately, many studies show that nowadays, mainly due to our hyperconnectivity, distractions are constantly stealing our focus, time, attention and energy.
On the other side, creating photographs demands our full presence and attention, we need to be here and now. With this in mind, I have designed a special course, blending two intimately linked disciplines, that I have been exploring for a long time: mindfulness and photography.
Taking pictures helps us to reconnect with our imagination and intuition, providing us with a key to open new doors to the present moment, improving our concentration and inner calm.
Over a month, you will discover how practising photography can help you to slow down, and create more intimate connections with people, your surroundings, and yourself.
At the end of the course, not only will you have improved your photography skills, but you will also have a greater sense of focus and a new tool kit to bring creativity and mindfulness into your daily routine.
Content & information
- Weekly creative photography challenges.
- Exclusive inspiring visual and theory content.
- Progress reviews and personal support.
- Small group - 10 students max.
- Duration - 1 month - 4 live online sessions.
- Time - 18:00 to 19:30 (GMT). London.
- No previous photographic knowledge required.
- Equipment - Any camera, mobile phones included.
Dates & Bookings